Skip to content

French powers of attorney

Do you need to legalise documents for France?

Buying and selling properties in France has become commonplace. This normally requires a power of attorney being sent or taken to France. Bring the power of attorney to our office and sign it while you are there. Also bring a population registration certificate showing your address and marital/civil status. After we have legalised the power of attorney, an apostille must also be affixed. This is always a requirement for documents going to France.