Skip to content

Valid ID

A valid form of identification (ID) must be produced when you visit our office so that we can legalise signatures, affidavits, life certificates, etc.

We accept:

  • Swedish passports
  • Foreign passports
  • Swedish driving licences
  • ID cards issued by the Swedish Tax Agency
  • Swedish national ID cards
  • Swedish SIS-marked ID cards issued by, for example, a bank, a company or a public authority
  • Swedish service cards issued by a state authority

Consequently, we do not accept foreign ID cards, driving licences or the like. The ID document must be valid. We use 365ID to check ID documents.

Bildkälla: PRADO